You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ShareMouse v3.0.43 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.43 from your systemBartels Media GmbH
. Go over here
for more information on Bartels Media GmbH. More data about the app ShareMouse v3.0.43 can be seen at http://www.share-mouse.com
. ShareMouse v3.0.43 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareMouse folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ShareMouse v3.0.43 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareMouse\unins000.exe. ShareMouse v3.0.43's main file takes about 5.93 MB (6222872 bytes) and its name is ShareMouse.exe.
The executables below are part of ShareMouse v3.0.43. They occupy about 7.68 MB (8052350
bytes) on disk.
- ShareMouse.exe (5.93 MB)
- sminst.exe (891.24 KB)
- smService.exe (189.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.43
of ShareMouse v3.0.43.
ShareMouse v3.0.43 is a program offered by the software company Bartels Media GmbH. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove ShareMouse v3.0.43 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ShareMouse v3.0.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ShareMouse v3.0.43 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ShareMouse v3.0.43". If it is installed on your PC the ShareMouse v3.0.43 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ShareMouse v3.0.43 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ShareMouse v3.0.43, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShareMouse v3.0.43:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.share-mouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShareMouse\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.43.
8. After removing ShareMouse v3.0.43, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ShareMouse v3.0.43 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ShareMouse v3.0.43 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.43 by Bartels Media GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that ShareMouse v3.0.43 by Bartels Media GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.43 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 16:39:21.353