You can find below details on how to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.28 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ShareMouse v3.0.28 from your systemBartels Media GmbH
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bartels Media GmbH. Detailed information about ShareMouse v3.0.28 can be seen at http://www.share-mouse.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ShareMouse directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ShareMouse v3.0.28 is "C:\Program Files\ShareMouse\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ShareMouse.exe is the ShareMouse v3.0.28's primary executable file and it takes about 5.84 MB (6127640 bytes) on disk.
ShareMouse v3.0.28 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.59 MB (7955070
bytes) on disk:
- ShareMouse.exe (5.84 MB)
- sminst.exe (891.24 KB)
- smService.exe (190.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.28
of ShareMouse v3.0.28.
ShareMouse v3.0.28 is an application by Bartels Media GmbH. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase ShareMouse v3.0.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ShareMouse v3.0.28 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ShareMouse v3.0.28 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ShareMouse v3.0.28". The ShareMouse v3.0.28 app will be found very quickly. After you click ShareMouse v3.0.28 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ShareMouse v3.0.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShareMouse v3.0.28:
- The software company is: http://www.share-mouse.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ShareMouse\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShareMouse v3.0.28.
8. After removing ShareMouse v3.0.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ShareMouse v3.0.28 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ShareMouse v3.0.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ShareMouse v3.0.28 by Bartels Media GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that ShareMouse v3.0.28 by Bartels Media GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ShareMouse v3.0.28 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 08:49:40.230