This info is about ShareCenterSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall ShareCenterSync from your computerD-Link Corporation.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on D-Link Corporation.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\ShareCenterSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). ShareCenterSync's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\D-Link\ShareCenterSync\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.95 MB (2048440 bytes) on disk and is named ShareCenterSync.exe.
ShareCenterSync is composed of the following executables which take 4.47 MB (4690369
bytes) on disk:
- daemon.exe (1.34 MB)
- ShareCenterAbout.exe (64.93 KB)
- ShareCenterSync.exe (1.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ShareCenterSync. Click on the links below for other ShareCenterSync versions:
ShareCenterSync is an application by the software company D-Link Corporation.. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ShareCenterSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ShareCenterSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ShareCenterSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ShareCenterSync". If it is installed on your PC the ShareCenterSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ShareCenterSync in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ShareCenterSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ShareCenterSync.
8. After uninstalling ShareCenterSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ShareCenterSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ShareCenterSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ShareCenterSync by D-Link Corporation. from your PC, nor are we saying that ShareCenterSync by D-Link Corporation. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ShareCenterSync in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 22:42:21.440