Shardlight is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Shardlight from your computerGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be found here
. You can read more about related to Shardlight at http://www.gog.com
. Usually the Shardlight program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Shardlight directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Shardlight is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Shardlight\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Shardlight.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 612.40 MB (642151325 bytes) on disk.
Shardlight installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 613.73 MB (643539992
bytes) on disk.
- Shardlight.exe (612.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- winsetup.exe (60.03 KB)
This data is about Shardlight version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Shardlight releases:
Shardlight is an application offered by the software company GOG.com. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Shardlight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Shardlight from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Shardlight or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shardlight". The Shardlight app will be found automatically. When you click Shardlight in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Shardlight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shardlight:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Shardlight\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shardlight.
8. After removing Shardlight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shardlight that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shardlight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shardlight by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Shardlight by GOG.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shardlight in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 05:43:33.777