You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Shapespark for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shapespark from your computerShapespark
. Further information on Shapespark can be found here
. Usually the Shapespark application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Shapespark folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Shapespark by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Shapespark\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Shapespark's primary file takes around 1.47 MB (1538016 bytes) and is named squirrel.exe.
Shapespark is composed of the following executables which occupy 103.43 MB (108454144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- squirrel.exe (1.47 MB)
- Shapespark.exe (64.29 MB)
- python.exe (41.97 KB)
- pythonw.exe (41.97 KB)
- convert.exe (18.44 MB)
- sparktc.exe (341.47 KB)
- sparktrace.exe (17.36 MB)
The current page applies to Shapespark version 1.7.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Shapespark:
...click to view all...
Shapespark is an application marketed by Shapespark. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Shapespark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Shapespark from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Shapespark or simply activate the Search field and type in "Shapespark". The Shapespark app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Shapespark in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Shapespark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shapespark.
8. After removing Shapespark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shapespark which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shapespark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Shapespark by Shapespark from your PC, we are not saying that Shapespark by Shapespark is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shapespark supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 17:35:12.717