Shaolin vs Wutang
This info is about Shaolin vs Wutang for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Shaolin vs Wutang from your systemDODI-Repacks
. Open here
where you can get more info on DODI-Repacks. More information about the program Shaolin vs Wutang can be found at http://www.dodi-repacks.site/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Shaolin vs Wutang folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Shaolin vs Wutang\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shaolin vs Wutang. The application's main executable file is labeled SVW.exe and it has a size of 16.11 MB (16887808 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Shaolin vs Wutang. They occupy 17.58 MB (18436977
bytes) on disk.
- SVW.exe (16.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
This data is about Shaolin vs Wutang version 0.0.0
Shaolin vs Wutang is an application marketed by the software company DODI-Repacks. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Shaolin vs Wutang is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Shaolin vs Wutang from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Shaolin vs Wutang or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shaolin vs Wutang". If it exists on your system the Shaolin vs Wutang app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Shaolin vs Wutang in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Shaolin vs Wutang, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shaolin vs Wutang:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dodi-repacks.site/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DODI-Repacks\Shaolin vs Wutang\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shaolin vs Wutang.
8. After uninstalling Shaolin vs Wutang, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shaolin vs Wutang that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shaolin vs Wutang with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shaolin vs Wutang by DODI-Repacks from your PC, we are not saying that Shaolin vs Wutang by DODI-Repacks is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shaolin vs Wutang in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 12:23:09.947