Shank is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Shank from your PCElectronic Arts
. Further information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. Further information about Shank can be seen at http://shankgame.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\shank folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Shank. The application's main executable file is called Shank.exe and its approximative size is 5.05 MB (5294080 bytes).
The executables below are part of Shank. They take an average of 5.56 MB (5831512
bytes) on disk.
- Shank.exe (5.05 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Click on the links below for other Shank versions:
Shank is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Shank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Shank from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shank or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shank". If it exists on your system the Shank application will be found very quickly. After you select Shank in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Shank, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shank:
- The publisher is: http://shankgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Shank.
8. After removing Shank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shank which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shank using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Shank by Electronic Arts from your computer, we are not saying that Shank by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Shank supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-01 01:09:45.293