Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 from your PCFenixx--Repack--(07.07.2012)
. Open here
where you can find out more on Fenixx--Repack--(07.07.2012). Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Shank2_RUS.exe and it has a size of 5.00 MB (5247488 bytes).
Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.90 MB (11428491
bytes) on disk.
- shank2.exe (4.92 MB)
- Shank2_RUS.exe (5.00 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0120305
of Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305.
Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 is an application offered by the software company Fenixx--Repack--(07.07.2012). Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305". If it is installed on your PC the Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305.
8. After uninstalling Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 by Fenixx--Repack--(07.07.2012) from your computer, nor are we saying that Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 by Fenixx--Repack--(07.07.2012) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Shank 2.v 1.0dc120305 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 00:47:38.373