Shadowrun Chronicles is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Shadowrun Chronicles from your PCCliffhanger Productions
. Check out here
for more details on Cliffhanger Productions. Click on http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/
to get more facts about Shadowrun Chronicles on Cliffhanger Productions's website. Usually the Shadowrun Chronicles application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ShadowrunChronicles folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Shadowrun Chronicles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Shadowrun.exe and it has a size of 11.07 MB (11606016 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Shadowrun Chronicles. They occupy an average of 274.04 MB (287355568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Shadowrun.exe (11.07 MB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Shadowrun Chronicles.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Shadowrun Chronicles:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Shadowrun Chronicles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ShadowrunChronicles
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ShadowrunChronicles\_CommonRedist\DotNet\3.5\dotnetfx35.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ShadowrunChronicles\_CommonRedist\DotNet\3.5\installscript.vdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ShadowrunChronicles\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010\installscript.vdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ShadowrunChronicles\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2010\vcredist_x64.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cliffhanger\Shadowrun Chronicles
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 267750
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 267750\InstallLocation
Shadowrun Chronicles is an application offered by Cliffhanger Productions. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Shadowrun Chronicles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Shadowrun Chronicles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Shadowrun Chronicles or simply click the Search field and type in "Shadowrun Chronicles". The Shadowrun Chronicles app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Shadowrun Chronicles in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Shadowrun Chronicles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Shadowrun Chronicles:
- The publisher is: http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Shadowrun Chronicles.
8. After uninstalling Shadowrun Chronicles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Shadowrun Chronicles which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Shadowrun Chronicles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Shadowrun Chronicles by Cliffhanger Productions from your PC, nor are we saying that Shadowrun Chronicles by Cliffhanger Productions is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Shadowrun Chronicles in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:48:34.797