ShadowExplorer 0.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ShadowExplorer 0.5 from your PCShadowExplorer.com
. More data about ShadowExplorer.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.shadowexplorer.com/
to get more information about ShadowExplorer 0.5 on ShadowExplorer.com's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ShadowExplorer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing ShadowExplorer 0.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ShadowExplorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 852.50 KB (872960 bytes) on disk and is called ShadowExplorer.exe.
ShadowExplorer 0.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.76 MB (1846106
bytes) on disk:
- sesvc.exe (9.50 KB)
- ShadowExplorer.exe (852.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (940.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.405.0
of ShadowExplorer 0.5.
ShadowExplorer 0.5 is a program marketed by the software company ShadowExplorer.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ShadowExplorer 0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ShadowExplorer 0.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ShadowExplorer 0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ShadowExplorer 0.5". The ShadowExplorer 0.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select ShadowExplorer 0.5 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ShadowExplorer 0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShadowExplorer 0.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.shadowexplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ShadowExplorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ShadowExplorer 0.5.
8. After uninstalling ShadowExplorer 0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ShadowExplorer 0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ShadowExplorer 0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ShadowExplorer 0.5 by ShadowExplorer.com from your PC, we are not saying that ShadowExplorer 0.5 by ShadowExplorer.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ShadowExplorer 0.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 15:22:11.873