This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ShadowCube for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ShadowCube from your computerDuruan Co., Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Duruan Co., Ltd.. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. ShadowCube's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\ScUninstall.exe. scrunner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 37.73 KB (38640 bytes) on disk.
ShadowCube installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.74 MB (8117264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fsRemover.exe (24.25 KB)
- sccheck.exe (190.73 KB)
- sccm.exe (404.23 KB)
- scconv.exe (414.23 KB)
- scencbatch.exe (198.23 KB)
- scmain.exe (3.97 MB)
- scmain_tray.exe (2.15 MB)
- scPrivacyFileMgr.exe (106.73 KB)
- scPrivacyFileMgrForWinXP.exe (106.73 KB)
- scrunner.exe (37.73 KB)
- ScUninstall.exe (177.66 KB)
The current web page applies to ShadowCube version 220.127.116.11734
alone. You can find below a few links to other ShadowCube releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall ShadowCube.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ShadowCube from your PC:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\BCGCBPRO2210u110.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\BCGCBProResKOR.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\Filters\ext\xdllf2015DistWin32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\Filters\HWPFilt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\Filters\offfilt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\Filters\offfiltx.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\Filters\PDFFilt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\Filters\Query.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\Filters\xmlfilter.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\fsRemover.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\ko-KR\scPrivacyFileMgr.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\ko-KR\scPrivacyFileMgrForWinXP.resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\sccheck.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\sccm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scconv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scencbatch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scmain.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scmain_tray.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scPrivacyFileMgr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scPrivacyFileMgrForWinXP.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scrunner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\SCSecPrt.vbs
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\ScUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\System.Data.SQLite.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scmain.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Duruan\ShadowCube\scmain.exe.FriendlyAppName
ShadowCube is an application marketed by Duruan Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ShadowCube is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ShadowCube using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ShadowCube or simply click the Search feature and type in "ShadowCube". If it is installed on your PC the ShadowCube app will be found very quickly. When you select ShadowCube in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ShadowCube, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ShadowCube.
8. After uninstalling ShadowCube, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ShadowCube that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ShadowCube using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ShadowCube by Duruan Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that ShadowCube by Duruan Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShadowCube supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-20 10:07:34.377