This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Shadow 5.0.226 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Shadow 5.0.226 from your PCBlade
. More info about Blade can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\shadow directory (same installation drive as Windows). Shadow 5.0.226's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\shadow\Uninstall Shadow.exe. Shadow.exe is the Shadow 5.0.226's main executable file and it takes approximately 79.62 MB (83488160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Shadow 5.0.226. They occupy an average of 86.71 MB (90919048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Shadow.exe (79.62 MB)
- Uninstall Shadow.exe (318.10 KB)
- elevate.exe (113.41 KB)
- Shadow.exe (4.24 MB)
- ShadowHelper.exe (426.41 KB)
- shadow_crash.exe (2.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.226
of Shadow 5.0.226.
Shadow 5.0.226 is a program released by the software company Blade. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Shadow 5.0.226 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Shadow 5.0.226 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Shadow 5.0.226 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shadow 5.0.226". If it exists on your system the Shadow 5.0.226 program will be found very quickly. After you select Shadow 5.0.226 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Shadow 5.0.226, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shadow 5.0.226.
8. After removing Shadow 5.0.226, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Shadow 5.0.226 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Shadow 5.0.226 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Shadow 5.0.226 by Blade from your PC, we are not saying that Shadow 5.0.226 by Blade is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shadow 5.0.226 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 20:26:21.610