Shades of Doom 2.0.21
Shades of Doom 2.0.21 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Shades of Doom 2.0.21 from your computerGMA Games
. More information about GMA Games can be found here
. You can see more info related to Shades of Doom 2.0.21 at http://www.GMAGames.com
. Shades of Doom 2.0.21 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Shades of Doom 2.0 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Shades of Doom 2.0.21's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Shades of Doom 2.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled sod.exe and its approximative size is 1.32 MB (1380352 bytes).
The executables below are part of Shades of Doom 2.0.21. They occupy an average of 3.03 MB (3182341
bytes) on disk.
- MyAccount.exe (24.00 KB)
- sod.exe (1.32 MB)
- SodHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.49 KB)
- vbrun60sp6.exe (1,004.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.21
of Shades of Doom 2.0.21.
Shades of Doom 2.0.21 is an application by the software company GMA Games. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Shades of Doom 2.0.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Shades of Doom 2.0.21 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Shades of Doom 2.0.21 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Shades of Doom 2.0.21". The Shades of Doom 2.0.21 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Shades of Doom 2.0.21 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Shades of Doom 2.0.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Shades of Doom 2.0.21:
- The publisher is: http://www.GMAGames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Shades of Doom 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Shades of Doom 2.0.21.
8. After removing Shades of Doom 2.0.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Shades of Doom 2.0.21 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Shades of Doom 2.0.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Shades of Doom 2.0.21 by GMA Games from your PC, we are not saying that Shades of Doom 2.0.21 by GMA Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Shades of Doom 2.0.21 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 19:18:02.597