ShaderMap 3.0.9 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ShaderMap 3.0.9 from your computerRendering Systems Inc.
. More data about Rendering Systems Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://shadermap.com/
if you want to read more on ShaderMap 3.0.9 on Rendering Systems Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 3 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall ShaderMap 3.0.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ShaderMap.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.32 MB (3477168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ShaderMap 3.0.9. They take 4.45 MB (4663329
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ShaderMap.exe (3.32 MB)
This data is about ShaderMap 3.0.9 version 3.0.9
ShaderMap 3.0.9 is an application marketed by the software company Rendering Systems Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove ShaderMap 3.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ShaderMap 3.0.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ShaderMap 3.0.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "ShaderMap 3.0.9". The ShaderMap 3.0.9 application will be found automatically. When you select ShaderMap 3.0.9 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ShaderMap 3.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShaderMap 3.0.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://shadermap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ShaderMap 3.0.9.
8. After removing ShaderMap 3.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ShaderMap 3.0.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShaderMap 3.0.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ShaderMap 3.0.9 by Rendering Systems Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ShaderMap 3.0.9 by Rendering Systems Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ShaderMap 3.0.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 21:45:31.693