ShaderMap 3.0.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ShaderMap 3.0.2 from your systemRendering Systems Inc.
. You can find out more on Rendering Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about ShaderMap 3.0.2 can be found at http://shadermap.com/
. ShaderMap 3.0.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 3 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ShaderMap 3.0.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ShaderMap.exe and occupies 3.20 MB (3351648 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in ShaderMap 3.0.2. They take 4.33 MB (4537809
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- ShaderMap.exe (3.20 MB)
The current page applies to ShaderMap 3.0.2 version 3.0.2
ShaderMap 3.0.2 is a program by Rendering Systems Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ShaderMap 3.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ShaderMap 3.0.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ShaderMap 3.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "ShaderMap 3.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the ShaderMap 3.0.2 program will be found automatically. After you click ShaderMap 3.0.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ShaderMap 3.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ShaderMap 3.0.2:
- The software company is: http://shadermap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ShaderMap 3.0.2.
8. After uninstalling ShaderMap 3.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ShaderMap 3.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ShaderMap 3.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ShaderMap 3.0.2 by Rendering Systems Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ShaderMap 3.0.2 by Rendering Systems Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ShaderMap 3.0.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:03:37.763