ShaderMap 2.0.7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ShaderMap 2.0.7 from your systemRendering Systems Inc.
. You can read more on Rendering Systems Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ShaderMap 2.0.7 can be seen at http://shadermap.com/
. Usually the ShaderMap 2.0.7 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ShaderMap 2.0.7 is C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ShaderMap.exe and occupies 2.42 MB (2534144 bytes).
ShaderMap 2.0.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.54 MB (3709123
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- ShaderMap.exe (2.42 MB)
This web page is about ShaderMap 2.0.7 version 2.0.7
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove ShaderMap 2.0.7 from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove ShaderMap 2.0.7:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ShaderMap 2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ShaderMap 2\ShaderMap.lnk
ShaderMap 2.0.7 is an application offered by Rendering Systems Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase ShaderMap 2.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ShaderMap 2.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ShaderMap 2.0.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "ShaderMap 2.0.7". If it exists on your system the ShaderMap 2.0.7 program will be found automatically. When you click ShaderMap 2.0.7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ShaderMap 2.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ShaderMap 2.0.7:
- The publisher is: http://shadermap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ShaderMap 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ShaderMap 2.0.7.
8. After removing ShaderMap 2.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ShaderMap 2.0.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ShaderMap 2.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ShaderMap 2.0.7 by Rendering Systems Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ShaderMap 2.0.7 by Rendering Systems Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ShaderMap 2.0.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:52:06.050