Seznam CD a DVD 1.1
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 from your computerS3 Software
. Open here
where you can read more on S3 Software. More details about the program Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 can be seen at http://www.s3software.ic.cz
. Usually the Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Seznam CD a DVD folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Seznam CD a DVD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Seznam CD a DVD 1.1's primary file takes about 3.51 MB (3678208 bytes) and is named Seznam CD a DVD.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Seznam CD a DVD 1.1. They take 4.15 MB (4347885
bytes) on disk.
- Seznam CD a DVD.exe (3.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.98 KB)
The current page applies to Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 version 1.1
Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 is an application marketed by S3 Software. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Seznam CD a DVD 1.1". If it exists on your system the Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Seznam CD a DVD 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Seznam CD a DVD 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.s3software.ic.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Seznam CD a DVD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Seznam CD a DVD 1.1.
8. After removing Seznam CD a DVD 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 by S3 Software from your PC, we are not saying that Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 by S3 Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Seznam CD a DVD 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-11 21:03:30.727