SetupS v220.127.116.11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SetupS v18.104.22.168 from your systemTeam LastOS
. You can find out more on Team LastOS or check for application updates here
. More info about the application SetupS v22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.LastOS.net
. SetupS v126.96.36.199 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SetupSetupS directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. SetupS v188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SetupSetupS\unins001.exe. ssBuilder2.exe is the SetupS v184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes about 1,010.03 KB (1034273 bytes) on disk.
SetupS v220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.82 MB (6107232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SetupS.exe (1.01 MB)
- SetupS.Shortcuts.Generator.exe (991.05 KB)
- SetupScp.exe (966.06 KB)
- unins001.exe (706.28 KB)
- ssBuilder2.exe (1,010.03 KB)
- 7z.exe (274.00 KB)
- AddonInstaller.exe (295.92 KB)
- LinuxSendTo.exe (395.50 KB)
- MakeLists.exe (72.00 KB)
- md5sum.exe (2.00 KB)
- PEiD.exe (214.00 KB)
- pic2file.exe (5.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of SetupS v22.214.171.124.
SetupS v126.96.36.199 is an application released by Team LastOS. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SetupS v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SetupS v184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SetupS v220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SetupS v18.104.22.168". The SetupS v22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. When you select SetupS v126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SetupS v188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SetupS v184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.LastOS.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SetupSetupS\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SetupS v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling SetupS v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SetupS v22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SetupS v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SetupS v188.8.131.52 by Team LastOS from your computer, we are not saying that SetupS v184.108.40.206 by Team LastOS is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SetupS v220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-17 17:10:38.827