Setup1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Setup1 from your PCFatmir Miftari
. More information on Fatmir Miftari can be found here
. Setup1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup1 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Setup1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup1\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Setup1.exe is the Setup1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.42 MB (1490432 bytes) on disk.
Setup1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.16 MB (6458518
bytes) on disk.
- Setup1.exe (1.42 MB)
- Setup164.exe (162.50 KB)
- Setup1Gui.exe (2.00 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
Setup1 is an application offered by the software company Fatmir Miftari. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Setup1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Setup1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Setup1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Setup1". If it exists on your system the Setup1 program will be found automatically. After you click Setup1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Setup1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Setup1.
8. After removing Setup1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Setup1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Setup1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Setup1 by Fatmir Miftari from your PC, nor are we saying that Setup1 by Fatmir Miftari is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Setup1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 11:31:21.327