Setup Factory 7.0
This web page is about Setup Factory 7.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Setup Factory 7.0 from your systemIndigo Rose Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Indigo Rose Corporation. More details about the software Setup Factory 7.0 can be seen at http://www.indigorose.com
. "C:\Windows\Setup Factory 7.0 Trial\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Factory 7.0 Trial\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove Setup Factory 7.0. SUF70Design.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.68 MB (2812416 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Setup Factory 7.0. They take about 7.80 MB (8183840
bytes) on disk.
- crack.exe (2.76 MB)
- SUF70Design.exe (2.68 MB)
- Update.exe (445.50 KB)
- Msvbvm50.exe (969.59 KB)
- VBRun60sp6.exe (1,004.27 KB)
This page is about Setup Factory 7.0 version 220.127.116.11
Setup Factory 7.0 is an application released by Indigo Rose Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Setup Factory 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Setup Factory 7.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Setup Factory 7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Setup Factory 7.0". If it is installed on your PC the Setup Factory 7.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Setup Factory 7.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Setup Factory 7.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Setup Factory 7.0:
- The software company is: http://www.indigorose.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Setup Factory 7.0 Trial\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Setup Factory 7.0 Trial\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Setup Factory 7.0.
8. After uninstalling Setup Factory 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Setup Factory 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Setup Factory 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Setup Factory 7.0 by Indigo Rose Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Setup Factory 7.0 by Indigo Rose Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Setup Factory 7.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 17:53:05.570