Setup Application 22.214.171.124
This web page is about Setup Application 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Setup Application 188.8.131.52 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More information on Adobe Systems Incorporated can be found here
. Usually the Setup Application 184.108.40.206 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Systems Incorporated\Setup Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Setup Application 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe Systems Incorporated\Setup Application\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled setup.exe and occupies 894.60 KB (916072 bytes).
Setup Application 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 992.18 KB (1015995
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (894.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.58 KB)
The current page applies to Setup Application 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Setup Application 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Setup Application 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Setup Application 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Setup Application 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Setup Application 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Setup Application 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Setup Application 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Setup Application 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Setup Application 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Setup Application 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Setup Application 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Setup Application 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Setup Application 188.8.131.52 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Setup Application 184.108.40.206 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Setup Application 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 14:43:08.240