Settlements is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Settlements from your PCTREON Games
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TREON Games. Usually the Settlements program is to be found in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Settlements directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Settlements is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.06 MB (3206432 bytes) on disk.
Settlements installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 327.55 MB (343461600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.06 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.07 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.61 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.13 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.76 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP471-KB4033342-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (65.56 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Settlements is an application offered by TREON Games. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Settlements is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Settlements from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Settlements or simply click the Search field and type in "Settlements". If it exists on your system the Settlements program will be found automatically. When you click Settlements in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Settlements, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Settlements.
8. After uninstalling Settlements, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Settlements which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Settlements using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Settlements by TREON Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Settlements by TREON Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Settlements in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 20:42:10.563