Setting Utility Series
Setting Utility Series is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Setting Utility Series from your PCSony Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Sony Corporation. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SONY\Setting Utility Series folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Setting Utility Series by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 392.00 KB (401408 bytes) on disk and is labeled SBMsg.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Setting Utility Series. They take 674.35 KB (690536
bytes) on disk.
- SBMsg.exe (392.00 KB)
- VCCPerformance.exe (74.12 KB)
- VCCPointingDevice.exe (102.12 KB)
- VCCSpecialButton.exe (106.12 KB)
The current page applies to Setting Utility Series version 2.1.00.16060
only. Click on the links below for other Setting Utility Series versions:
...click to view all...
Setting Utility Series is an application offered by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Setting Utility Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Setting Utility Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Setting Utility Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Setting Utility Series". If it exists on your system the Setting Utility Series app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Setting Utility Series in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Setting Utility Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Setting Utility Series.
8. After uninstalling Setting Utility Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Setting Utility Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Setting Utility Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Setting Utility Series by Sony Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Setting Utility Series by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Setting Utility Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 04:45:05.710