You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SetPoint for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SetPoint from your systemLogitech
. Further information on Logitech can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SetPoint is C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\sp6_Uninstall\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled MSetup.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1710360 bytes).
SetPoint contains of the executables below. They take 3.69 MB (3864994
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MSetup.exe (1.63 MB)
- MUnInstaller.exe (47.53 KB)
- Setup.exe (294.27 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (337.77 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (283.77 KB)
- SetClean.exe (400.23 KB)
- AddBrowsers.exe (420.77 KB)
- CreateShortcut.exe (319.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.65.62
of SetPoint. You can find below a few links to other SetPoint releases:
...click to view all...
SetPoint is a program by the software company Logitech. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase SetPoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SetPoint from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SetPoint or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SetPoint". If it exists on your system the SetPoint program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SetPoint in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SetPoint, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SetPoint.
8. After removing SetPoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SetPoint which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SetPoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SetPoint by Logitech from your computer, we are not saying that SetPoint by Logitech is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SetPoint supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 08:13:28.700