SetIPParam Version 2.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove SetIPParam Version 2.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SetIPParam Version 2.2 from your PCKBS Industrieelektronik GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on KBS Industrieelektronik GmbH. More information about SetIPParam Version 2.2 can be seen at http://www.kbs-gmbh.de
. Usually the SetIPParam Version 2.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KBS\SetIPParam folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SetIPParam Version 2.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KBS\SetIPParam\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SetIPParam Version 2.2's primary file takes around 3.68 MB (3863552 bytes) and is named SetIpParam.exe.
SetIPParam Version 2.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.52 MB (4735536
bytes) on disk.
- SetIpParam.exe (3.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (851.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of SetIPParam Version 2.2.
SetIPParam Version 2.2 is an application by the software company KBS Industrieelektronik GmbH. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove SetIPParam Version 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SetIPParam Version 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SetIPParam Version 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SetIPParam Version 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the SetIPParam Version 2.2 program will be found very quickly. After you select SetIPParam Version 2.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SetIPParam Version 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SetIPParam Version 2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.kbs-gmbh.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KBS\SetIPParam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SetIPParam Version 2.2.
8. After removing SetIPParam Version 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SetIPParam Version 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SetIPParam Version 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SetIPParam Version 2.2 by KBS Industrieelektronik GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that SetIPParam Version 2.2 by KBS Industrieelektronik GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SetIPParam Version 2.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 12:36:59.667