Set Your Language
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Set Your Language for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Set Your Language from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can find out more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Set Your Language is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
Set Your Language is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Set Your Language.
Set Your Language is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Set Your Language is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Set Your Language with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Set Your Language or simply click the Search feature and type in "Set Your Language". The Set Your Language program will be found automatically. After you click Set Your Language in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Set Your Language, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Set Your Language.
8. After uninstalling Set Your Language, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Set Your Language that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Set Your Language using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Set Your Language by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Set Your Language by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Set Your Language supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 08:16:08.157