This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ServoStudio for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ServoStudio from your PCServotronix
. Take a look here
for more information on Servotronix. Please follow www.servotronix.com
if you want to read more on ServoStudio on Servotronix's website. ServoStudio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Servotronix\ServoStudio directory, subject to the user's option. ServoStudio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Servotronix\ServoStudio\Uninstall.exe. ServoStudio.exe is the ServoStudio's primary executable file and it takes around 14.83 MB (15547392 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ServoStudio. They occupy an average of 78.44 MB (82254804
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ServoStudio.exe (14.83 MB)
- ServoStudioHelpSetup.exe (50.44 MB)
- ServoStudioHelpSetupstepIM.exe (8.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.70 KB)
- UninstallHelp.exe (101.70 KB)
- VCRedistInstall.exe (6.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
The current web page applies to ServoStudio version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other ServoStudio versions:
ServoStudio is an application released by the software company Servotronix. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove ServoStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ServoStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ServoStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "ServoStudio". If it is installed on your PC the ServoStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ServoStudio in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ServoStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ServoStudio:
- The software company is: www.servotronix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Servotronix\ServoStudio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ServoStudio.
8. After uninstalling ServoStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ServoStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ServoStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ServoStudio by Servotronix from your computer, we are not saying that ServoStudio by Servotronix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ServoStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 11:03:09.607