This web page is about Service ADVISOR™ for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Service ADVISOR™ from your systemDeere & Company
. More information on Deere & Company can be found here
. More information about the software Service ADVISOR™ can be seen at http://www.johndeere.com
. Usually the Service ADVISOR™ program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Service ADVISOR directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled ServiceADVISOR.exe and it has a size of 8.93 MB (9367552 bytes).
Service ADVISOR™ is comprised of the following executables which take 20.05 MB (21019674
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- filedisk.exe (7.50 KB)
- FileServerShell.exe (76.00 KB)
- GetHstID.exe (40.00 KB)
- JDSplash.exe (116.00 KB)
- PACOMP.EXE (269.57 KB)
- PACRYPT.EXE (68.07 KB)
- PAEXT.EXE (379.00 KB)
- PLDSaver.exe (120.00 KB)
- SAUpdater.exe (780.00 KB)
- ServiceADVISOR.exe (8.93 MB)
- SystemStateInfo.exe (924.00 KB)
- CanSniffX.exe (1.51 MB)
- CanTraceShell.exe (80.00 KB)
- DTACShell.exe (80.00 KB)
- ReportCardShell.exe (60.00 KB)
- SAUploader.exe (33.85 KB)
- cmprsw.exe (46.50 KB)
- djpeg.exe (60.03 KB)
- hotspot.exe (68.00 KB)
- Image.exe (2.02 MB)
- editmask.exe (320.00 KB)
- LightweightIDOL.exe (3.95 MB)
- UserShell.exe (60.00 KB)
- VMRShell.exe (132.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.020
of Service ADVISOR™. Click on the links below for other Service ADVISOR™ versions:
...click to view all...
Service ADVISOR™ is an application offered by Deere & Company. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Service ADVISOR™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Service ADVISOR™ from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Service ADVISOR™ or simply activate the Search field and type in "Service ADVISOR™". The Service ADVISOR™ program will be found automatically. After you select Service ADVISOR™ in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Service ADVISOR™, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Service ADVISOR™.
8. After uninstalling Service ADVISOR™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Service ADVISOR™ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Service ADVISOR™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Service ADVISOR™ by Deere & Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Service ADVISOR™ by Deere & Company is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Service ADVISOR™ in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:13:10.063