This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ServerRadar 5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ServerRadar 5 from your systemServerRadar, Inc.
. Further information on ServerRadar, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.ServerRadar.com
to get more info about ServerRadar 5 on ServerRadar, Inc.'s website. ServerRadar 5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ServerRadar folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall ServerRadar 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ServerRadar\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ServerRadar.exe and its approximative size is 2.21 MB (2318336 bytes).
The executables below are part of ServerRadar 5. They take an average of 2.86 MB (3000602
bytes) on disk.
- ServerRadar.exe (2.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
This data is about ServerRadar 5 version 5
ServerRadar 5 is a program marketed by the software company ServerRadar, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ServerRadar 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ServerRadar 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ServerRadar 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ServerRadar 5". If it is installed on your PC the ServerRadar 5 app will be found automatically. After you select ServerRadar 5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ServerRadar 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ServerRadar 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ServerRadar.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ServerRadar\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ServerRadar 5.
8. After removing ServerRadar 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ServerRadar 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ServerRadar 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ServerRadar 5 by ServerRadar, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ServerRadar 5 by ServerRadar, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ServerRadar 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:47:40.363