ServerMask is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ServerMask from your systemPort80Software
. Check out here
for more information on Port80Software. Click on http://port80software/support
to get more data about ServerMask on Port80Software's website. Usually the ServerMask application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Port80\ServerMask folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ServerMask by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Port80\ServerMask\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Port80\ServerMask\INSTALL.LOG. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 880.12 KB (901242 bytes) on disk and is titled ServerMask Properties.exe.
ServerMask is composed of the following executables which take 2.05 MB (2147538
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ServerMask Properties.exe (880.12 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- StripExt.exe (584.00 KB)
- Uninstall.EXE (272.09 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
- w3svcupd.exe (40.00 KB)
The current page applies to ServerMask version 3.0.5.0181
ServerMask is an application released by Port80Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ServerMask is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ServerMask from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ServerMask or simply click the Search feature and type in "ServerMask". If it is installed on your PC the ServerMask application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ServerMask in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ServerMask, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ServerMask:
- The software company is: http://port80software/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Port80\ServerMask\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\Port80\ServerMask\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ServerMask.
8. After removing ServerMask, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ServerMask that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ServerMask with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ServerMask by Port80Software from your PC, nor are we saying that ServerMask by Port80Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ServerMask in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 05:18:11.413