Serv-U 6.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Serv-U 6.2 from your PCRhino Software, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Rhino Software, Inc.. Click on http://www.Serv-U.com/
to get more info about Serv-U 6.2 on Rhino Software, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft.com\Serv-U directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft.com\Serv-U\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Serv-U 6.2. ServUTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Serv-U 6.2. They occupy 1.71 MB (1789354
bytes) on disk.
- Patch.exe (5.74 KB)
- ServUDaemon.exe (788.00 KB)
- ServUTray.exe (64.00 KB)
- SetupUtil.exe (228.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (661.67 KB)
The current page applies to Serv-U 6.2 version 6.2
Serv-U 6.2 is an application marketed by the software company Rhino Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Serv-U 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Serv-U 6.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Serv-U 6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Serv-U 6.2". If it is installed on your PC the Serv-U 6.2 app will be found automatically. After you select Serv-U 6.2 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Serv-U 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Serv-U 6.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.Serv-U.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft.com\Serv-U\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Serv-U 6.2.
8. After removing Serv-U 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Serv-U 6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Serv-U 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Serv-U 6.2 by Rhino Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Serv-U 6.2 by Rhino Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Serv-U 6.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 10:07:08.790