Serv-U 15.1.7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Serv-U 15.1.7 from your computerSolarWinds Worldwide LLC
. Further information on SolarWinds Worldwide LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.SolarWinds.com/
to get more data about Serv-U 15.1.7 on SolarWinds Worldwide LLC's website. Serv-U 15.1.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\Serv-U directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Serv-U 15.1.7 is C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\Serv-U\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Serv-U 15.1.7's main file takes about 602.84 KB (617304 bytes) and is called Serv-U.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Serv-U 15.1.7. They take 3.32 MB (3484286
bytes) on disk.
- Serv-U-Setup.exe (657.84 KB)
- Serv-U-Tray.exe (1.05 MB)
- Serv-U.exe (602.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.05 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Serv-U 15.1.7.
Serv-U 15.1.7 is an application offered by the software company SolarWinds Worldwide LLC. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Serv-U 15.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Serv-U 15.1.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Serv-U 15.1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Serv-U 15.1.7". If it exists on your system the Serv-U 15.1.7 program will be found automatically. When you select Serv-U 15.1.7 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Serv-U 15.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Serv-U 15.1.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.SolarWinds.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\Serv-U\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Serv-U 15.1.7.
8. After uninstalling Serv-U 15.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Serv-U 15.1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Serv-U 15.1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Serv-U 15.1.7 by SolarWinds Worldwide LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Serv-U 15.1.7 by SolarWinds Worldwide LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Serv-U 15.1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 04:28:01.787