This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Serv-U 15.1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Serv-U 15.1.1 from your PCSolarWinds Worldwide LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on SolarWinds Worldwide LLC. Click on http://www.SolarWinds.com/
to get more data about Serv-U 15.1.1 on SolarWinds Worldwide LLC's website. Serv-U 15.1.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\Serv-U directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\Serv-U\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Serv-U 15.1.1. The application's main executable file occupies 599.78 KB (614176 bytes) on disk and is called Serv-U.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Serv-U 15.1.1. They occupy 3.75 MB (3932275
bytes) on disk.
- Serv-U-Setup.exe (655.78 KB)
- Serv-U-Tray.exe (1.04 MB)
- Serv-U.exe (599.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
This data is about Serv-U 15.1.1 version 18.104.22.168
Serv-U 15.1.1 is a program by the software company SolarWinds Worldwide LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Serv-U 15.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Serv-U 15.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Serv-U 15.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Serv-U 15.1.1". The Serv-U 15.1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Serv-U 15.1.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Serv-U 15.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Serv-U 15.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.SolarWinds.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\Serv-U\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Serv-U 15.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Serv-U 15.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Serv-U 15.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Serv-U 15.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Serv-U 15.1.1 by SolarWinds Worldwide LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Serv-U 15.1.1 by SolarWinds Worldwide LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Serv-U 15.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-13 03:33:20.870