Serv-U 10.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Serv-U 10.5 from your systemRhino Software, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Rhino Software, Inc.. You can see more info related to Serv-U 10.5 at http://www.RhinoSoft.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft.com\Serv-U folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Serv-U 10.5 is C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft.com\Serv-U\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Serv-U.exe is the Serv-U 10.5's primary executable file and it takes approximately 259.28 KB (265504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Serv-U 10.5. They occupy about 2.44 MB (2555605
bytes) on disk.
- Serv-U-Setup.exe (364.00 KB)
- Serv-U-Tray.exe (699.28 KB)
- Serv-U.exe (259.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This info is about Serv-U 10.5 version 10.5
Serv-U 10.5 is a program marketed by the software company Rhino Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Serv-U 10.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Serv-U 10.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Serv-U 10.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Serv-U 10.5". The Serv-U 10.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Serv-U 10.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Serv-U 10.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Serv-U 10.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.RhinoSoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft.com\Serv-U\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Serv-U 10.5.
8. After removing Serv-U 10.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Serv-U 10.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Serv-U 10.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Serv-U 10.5 by Rhino Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Serv-U 10.5 by Rhino Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Serv-U 10.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-11 22:54:04.087