Serious Sam 2
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Serious Sam 2 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Serious Sam 2 from your systemSeregA_Lus
. Go over here
where you can get more info on SeregA_Lus. Usually the Serious Sam 2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Serious Sam 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Serious Sam 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Serious Sam 2\unins000.exe. Sam2.exe is the Serious Sam 2's primary executable file and it takes around 7.43 MB (7794688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Serious Sam 2. They take 10.13 MB (10623652
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (916.66 KB)
- DedicatedServer.exe (18.00 KB)
- Sam2.exe (7.43 MB)
- SeCmd.exe (88.00 KB)
- SeriousEditor2.exe (1.70 MB)
The current page applies to Serious Sam 2 version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Serious Sam 2.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Serious Sam 2:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\BitTorrent\Serious Sam 2 [RePack by SeregA-Lus].torrent
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Serious Sam 2_RePack by SeregA_Lus_is1
Serious Sam 2 is a program by SeregA_Lus. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Serious Sam 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Serious Sam 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Serious Sam 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Serious Sam 2". If it is installed on your PC the Serious Sam 2 app will be found automatically. When you click Serious Sam 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Serious Sam 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Serious Sam 2.
8. After uninstalling Serious Sam 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Serious Sam 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Serious Sam 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Serious Sam 2 by SeregA_Lus from your computer, we are not saying that Serious Sam 2 by SeregA_Lus is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Serious Sam 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:16:06.847