Serif WebPlus Toolbar
A way to uninstall Serif WebPlus Toolbar from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Serif WebPlus Toolbar for Windows. It is made by Serif WebPlus
. More data about Serif WebPlus can be read here
. You can get more details about Serif WebPlus Toolbar at http://SerifWebPlus.OurToolbar.com/
. Serif WebPlus Toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Serif__WebPlus directory, regulated by the user's choice. Serif WebPlus Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Serif__WebPlus\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is called Serif__WebPlusToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executables are contained in Serif WebPlus Toolbar. They occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- Serif__WebPlusToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Serif WebPlus Toolbar. For more Serif WebPlus Toolbar versions please click below:
How to uninstall Serif WebPlus Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Serif WebPlus Toolbar is an application marketed by Serif WebPlus. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Serif WebPlus Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Serif WebPlus Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Serif WebPlus Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Serif WebPlus Toolbar application will be found automatically. When you click Serif WebPlus Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Serif WebPlus Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Serif WebPlus Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://SerifWebPlus.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Serif__WebPlus\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Serif WebPlus Toolbar.
8. After removing Serif WebPlus Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Serif WebPlus Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Serif WebPlus Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Serif WebPlus Toolbar by Serif WebPlus from your computer, we are not saying that Serif WebPlus Toolbar by Serif WebPlus is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Serif WebPlus Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-30 20:56:24.053