Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 from your PCELTIMA Software
. More data about ELTIMA Software can be read here
. Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Serial Port Monitor folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Serial Port Monitor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191. SerialMonitor.exe is the Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191's main executable file and it takes about 5.30 MB (5556520 bytes) on disk.
Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 contains of the executables below. They take 6.42 MB (6734472
bytes) on disk.
- SerialMonitor.exe (5.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191.
Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 is a program offered by the software company ELTIMA Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191". If it is installed on your PC the Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 program will be found very quickly. After you select Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191.
8. After removing Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 by ELTIMA Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 by ELTIMA Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Serial Port Monitor 5.0.191 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 16:12:43.680