Serial Loopback Test 1.1
How to uninstall Serial Loopback Test 1.1 from your system
Serial Loopback Test 1.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by Madsen Cricuits
. Additional info about Madsen Cricuits can be found here
. More details about the application Serial Loopback Test 1.1 can be seen at http://www.madsencircuits.com/software.html
. Serial Loopback Test 1.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Serial Loopback Test folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Serial Loopback Test 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Serial Loopback Test\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named SerialLoopback.exe and occupies 64.50 KB (66048 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Serial Loopback Test 1.1. They occupy 745.03 KB (762906
bytes) on disk.
- SerialLoopback.exe (64.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.53 KB)
The current page applies to Serial Loopback Test 1.1 version 1.1
How to uninstall Serial Loopback Test 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Serial Loopback Test 1.1 is an application by Madsen Cricuits. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Serial Loopback Test 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Serial Loopback Test 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Serial Loopback Test 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Serial Loopback Test 1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Serial Loopback Test 1.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Serial Loopback Test 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Serial Loopback Test 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.madsencircuits.com/software.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Serial Loopback Test\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Serial Loopback Test 1.1.
8. After removing Serial Loopback Test 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Serial Loopback Test 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Serial Loopback Test 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Serial Loopback Test 1.1 by Madsen Cricuits from your computer, we are not saying that Serial Loopback Test 1.1 by Madsen Cricuits is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Serial Loopback Test 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 11:16:15.730