Serenji Version 2.5
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Serenji Version 2.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Serenji Version 2.5 from your systemGeorge James Software
. Additional info about George James Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about Serenji Version 2.5 can be found at http://www.georgejames.com/
. Serenji Version 2.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\George James Software\Serenji directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Serenji Version 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\George James Software\Serenji\unins000.exe. Serenji.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.57 MB (1646592 bytes) on disk.
Serenji Version 2.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.74 MB (2877274
bytes) on disk.
- Serenji.exe (1.57 MB)
- SerenjiSentry.exe (80.00 KB)
- SerNgine.EXE (442.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
This data is about Serenji Version 2.5 version 2.5
Serenji Version 2.5 is an application released by George James Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Serenji Version 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Serenji Version 2.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Serenji Version 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Serenji Version 2.5". If it exists on your system the Serenji Version 2.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Serenji Version 2.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Serenji Version 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Serenji Version 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.georgejames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\George James Software\Serenji\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Serenji Version 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Serenji Version 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Serenji Version 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Serenji Version 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Serenji Version 2.5 by George James Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Serenji Version 2.5 by George James Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Serenji Version 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 17:17:28.227