Sequetron 13.28 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Sequetron 13.28 from your PCPhiLiZound Software
. Open here
for more details on PhiLiZound Software. More data about the application Sequetron 13.28 can be found at http://www.philizound.co.uk
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhiLiZound\Sequetron folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Sequetron 13.28's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PhiLiZound\Sequetron\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.07 MB (2167296 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sequetron.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Sequetron 13.28. They occupy 3.43 MB (3597372
bytes) on disk.
- Sequetron.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.28
of Sequetron 13.28.
Sequetron 13.28 is a program marketed by PhiLiZound Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Sequetron 13.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sequetron 13.28 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sequetron 13.28 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sequetron 13.28". If it exists on your system the Sequetron 13.28 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Sequetron 13.28 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Sequetron 13.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sequetron 13.28:
- The publisher is: http://www.philizound.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PhiLiZound\Sequetron\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sequetron 13.28.
8. After removing Sequetron 13.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sequetron 13.28 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sequetron 13.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sequetron 13.28 by PhiLiZound Software from your computer, we are not saying that Sequetron 13.28 by PhiLiZound Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sequetron 13.28 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 23:21:20.730