SepidNet version 2.0
SepidNet version 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SepidNet version 2.0 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. SepidNet version 2.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SepidNet folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for SepidNet version 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SepidNet\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called SepidNet.exe and it has a size of 21.73 MB (22786048 bytes).
SepidNet version 2.0 is composed of the following executables which take 40.11 MB (42058975
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- SepidNet.exe (21.73 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.42 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (702.58 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SepidNet version 2.0 version 2.0
SepidNet version 2.0 is a program released by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SepidNet version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SepidNet version 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SepidNet version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SepidNet version 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the SepidNet version 2.0 program will be found automatically. After you click SepidNet version 2.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SepidNet version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SepidNet version 2.0.
8. After removing SepidNet version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SepidNet version 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SepidNet version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SepidNet version 2.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, we are not saying that SepidNet version 2.0 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SepidNet version 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:16:14.517