SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1)
SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) from your systemComplay
. More information about Complay can be seen here
. You can read more about on SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) at http://www.seolight.pl/
. Usually the SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SeoLight folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) is C:\Program Files (x86)\SeoLight\unins000.exe. seolight.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.56 MB (3732992 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1). They take an average of 5.79 MB (6070529
bytes) on disk.
- lightmanager.exe (452.00 KB)
- seolight.exe (3.56 MB)
- slupdtr.exe (634.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) version 2.7.1
SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) is a program offered by the software company Complay. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) or simply click the Search feature and type in "SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1)". The SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.seolight.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SeoLight\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1).
8. After removing SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) by Complay from your computer, nor are we saying that SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) by Complay is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SeoLight (wersja 2.7.1) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 09:40:14.640