SentItems for Outlook 14.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove SentItems for Outlook 14.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SentItems for Outlook 14.0 from your computerMicrosoft
. Further information on Microsoft can be found here
. Usually the SentItems for Outlook 14.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SentItems for Outlook 14.0 is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\SentItems for Outlook\UserNameall\Setup.inf" /X4. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Setup.exe is the SentItems for Outlook 14.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.62 MB (1695752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SentItems for Outlook 14.0. They take 1.62 MB (1695752
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 14.0
of SentItems for Outlook 14.0.
SentItems for Outlook 14.0 is an application offered by Microsoft. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove SentItems for Outlook 14.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SentItems for Outlook 14.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SentItems for Outlook 14.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SentItems for Outlook 14.0". If it exists on your system the SentItems for Outlook 14.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SentItems for Outlook 14.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SentItems for Outlook 14.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SentItems for Outlook 14.0.
8. After removing SentItems for Outlook 14.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SentItems for Outlook 14.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SentItems for Outlook 14.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SentItems for Outlook 14.0 by Microsoft from your computer, we are not saying that SentItems for Outlook 14.0 by Microsoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SentItems for Outlook 14.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:26:52.530