SentItems for Outlook 14.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove SentItems for Outlook 14.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SentItems for Outlook 14.0 from your computerMicrosoft
. Further information on Microsoft can be found here
. Usually the SentItems for Outlook 14.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SentItems for Outlook 14.0 is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\SentItems for Outlook\UserNameall\Setup.inf" /X4. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Setup.exe is the SentItems for Outlook 14.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.62 MB (1695752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SentItems for Outlook 14.0. They take 1.62 MB (1695752
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 14.0
of SentItems for Outlook 14.0.
SentItems for Outlook 14.0 is an application offered by Microsoft. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove SentItems for Outlook 14.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SentItems for Outlook 14.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SentItems for Outlook 14.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SentItems for Outlook 14.0". The SentItems for Outlook 14.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SentItems for Outlook 14.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SentItems for Outlook 14.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SentItems for Outlook 14.0.
8. After removing SentItems for Outlook 14.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SentItems for Outlook 14.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SentItems for Outlook 14.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SentItems for Outlook 14.0 by Microsoft from your computer, we are not saying that SentItems for Outlook 14.0 by Microsoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SentItems for Outlook 14.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:26:52.530