You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SensorReader for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SensorReader from your computerCOMET System, s.r.o.
. More information about COMET System, s.r.o. can be found here
. Please open http://www.cometsystem.cz
if you want to read more on SensorReader on COMET System, s.r.o.'s web page. Usually the SensorReader application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\SensorReader directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\SensorReader\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SensorReader. SensorReader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.48 MB (1551872 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SensorReader. They occupy about 2.17 MB (2270369
bytes) on disk.
- SensorReader.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
SensorReader is a program by COMET System, s.r.o.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove SensorReader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SensorReader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SensorReader or simply click the Search feature and type in "SensorReader". If it exists on your system the SensorReader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SensorReader in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SensorReader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SensorReader:
- The software company is: http://www.cometsystem.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CometLoggers\SensorReader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SensorReader.
8. After uninstalling SensorReader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SensorReader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SensorReader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SensorReader by COMET System, s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that SensorReader by COMET System, s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SensorReader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 17:39:40.030