This page contains thorough information on how to remove Sense for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Sense from your PCObject Browser
. More information on Object Browser can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sense directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Sense's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sense\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Sense's primary file takes about 755.91 KB (774056 bytes) and is called Sense-bg.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sense. They take an average of 11.59 MB (12151819
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 278a6302-b3e7-46db-b053-988c76da8879-3.exe (1.80 MB)
- 278a6302-b3e7-46db-b053-988c76da8879-4.exe (1.33 MB)
- 278a6302-b3e7-46db-b053-988c76da8879-5.exe (1.03 MB)
- Sense-codedownloader.exe (1.09 MB)
- Sense-bg.exe (755.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (105.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.61 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Sense. For more Sense versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Sense you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Sense is a program offered by Object Browser. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Sense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sense from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sense or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sense". If it is installed on your PC the Sense app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Sense in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sense.
8. After uninstalling Sense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sense which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Sense by Object Browser from your computer, nor are we saying that Sense by Object Browser is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Sense supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 00:22:08.250