SendGuard 1.0.60 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SendGuard 1.0.60 from your systemStandss(South Pacific)Limited
. Additional info about Standss(South Pacific)Limited can be found here
. Further information about SendGuard 1.0.60 can be found at http://www.standss.com
. SendGuard 1.0.60 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Standss\SendGuard folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Standss\SendGuard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SendGuard 1.0.60. unins000.exe is the SendGuard 1.0.60's main executable file and it takes approximately 712.34 KB (729433 bytes) on disk.
SendGuard 1.0.60 contains of the executables below. They occupy 712.34 KB (729433
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.60
of SendGuard 1.0.60.
SendGuard 1.0.60 is a program by Standss(South Pacific)Limited. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall SendGuard 1.0.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SendGuard 1.0.60 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SendGuard 1.0.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SendGuard 1.0.60". If it is installed on your PC the SendGuard 1.0.60 application will be found automatically. When you click SendGuard 1.0.60 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SendGuard 1.0.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SendGuard 1.0.60:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.standss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Standss\SendGuard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SendGuard 1.0.60.
8. After uninstalling SendGuard 1.0.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SendGuard 1.0.60 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SendGuard 1.0.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SendGuard 1.0.60 by Standss(South Pacific)Limited from your computer, we are not saying that SendGuard 1.0.60 by Standss(South Pacific)Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SendGuard 1.0.60 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 19:36:28.427