Send To Manager v1.7
Send To Manager v1.7 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Send To Manager v1.7 from your computerNoVirusThanks Company Srl
. Additional info about NoVirusThanks Company Srl can be found here
. More info about the program Send To Manager v1.7 can be found at http://www.novirusthanks.org
. Send To Manager v1.7 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NoVirusThanks\Send To Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Send To Manager v1.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NoVirusThanks\Send To Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SendToManager.exe is the Send To Manager v1.7's primary executable file and it takes circa 681.33 KB (697680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Send To Manager v1.7. They take about 1.35 MB (1410720
bytes) on disk.
- SendToManager.exe (681.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Send To Manager v1.7 version 220.127.116.11
Send To Manager v1.7 is a program by NoVirusThanks Company Srl. Some users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Send To Manager v1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Send To Manager v1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Send To Manager v1.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Send To Manager v1.7". The Send To Manager v1.7 app will be found automatically. When you click Send To Manager v1.7 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Send To Manager v1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Send To Manager v1.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.novirusthanks.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NoVirusThanks\Send To Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Send To Manager v1.7.
8. After uninstalling Send To Manager v1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Send To Manager v1.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Send To Manager v1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Send To Manager v1.7 by NoVirusThanks Company Srl from your PC, nor are we saying that Send To Manager v1.7 by NoVirusThanks Company Srl is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Send To Manager v1.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 23:15:20.083