Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 from your systemEstmob Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Estmob Inc.. Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere Beta folder, subject to the user's decision. Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere Beta\Uninstall Send Anywhere Beta.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 54.04 MB (56667728 bytes) on disk and is titled Send Anywhere Beta.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830. They take about 54.64 MB (57294056
bytes) on disk.
- Send Anywhere Beta.exe (54.04 MB)
- Uninstall Send Anywhere Beta.exe (506.65 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This info is about Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 version 8.1.51830
Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 is a program offered by Estmob Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830". If it exists on your system the Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 program will be found very quickly. When you select Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830.
8. After removing Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 by Estmob Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 by Estmob Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:34:03.103