Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 from your systemEstmob Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Estmob Inc.. Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere Beta folder, subject to the user's decision. Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Send Anywhere Beta\Uninstall Send Anywhere Beta.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 54.04 MB (56667728 bytes) on disk and is titled Send Anywhere Beta.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830. They take about 54.64 MB (57294056
bytes) on disk.
- Send Anywhere Beta.exe (54.04 MB)
- Uninstall Send Anywhere Beta.exe (506.65 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This info is about Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 version 8.1.51830
Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 is a program offered by Estmob Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830". If it exists on your system the Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 app will be found automatically. After you select Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830.
8. After removing Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 by Estmob Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 by Estmob Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Send Anywhere Beta 8.1.51830 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:34:03.103