You can find on this page details on how to remove SenLab01 1.0.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SenLab01 1.0.5 from your systemSente Limited
. Go over here
for more information on Sente Limited. Further information about SenLab01 1.0.5 can be found at http://www.sente.co.uk/
. Usually the SenLab01 1.0.5 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Label Printer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SenLab01 1.0.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Label Printer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SenLab01.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 485.50 KB (497152 bytes) on disk.
SenLab01 1.0.5 contains of the executables below. They take 556.54 KB (569900
bytes) on disk.
- SenLab01.exe (485.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
This web page is about SenLab01 1.0.5 version 011.0.5
SenLab01 1.0.5 is an application released by Sente Limited. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SenLab01 1.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SenLab01 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SenLab01 1.0.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SenLab01 1.0.5". The SenLab01 1.0.5 program will be found very quickly. After you click SenLab01 1.0.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SenLab01 1.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SenLab01 1.0.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sente.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Label Printer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SenLab01 1.0.5.
8. After uninstalling SenLab01 1.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SenLab01 1.0.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SenLab01 1.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SenLab01 1.0.5 by Sente Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that SenLab01 1.0.5 by Sente Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SenLab01 1.0.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:41:59.863