This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Selknam Defense for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Selknam Defense from your systemBad Games
. Further information on Bad Games can be found here
. More information about Selknam Defense can be found at www.meridian4.com
. Selknam Defense is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SelknamDefense folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Selknam Defense is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/306260. The program's main executable file is labeled SelknamDefense.exe and its approximative size is 993.00 KB (1016832 bytes).
Selknam Defense contains of the executables below. They occupy 993.00 KB (1016832
bytes) on disk.
- SelknamDefense.exe (993.00 KB)
Selknam Defense is an application by Bad Games. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Selknam Defense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Selknam Defense from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Selknam Defense or simply click the Search feature and type in "Selknam Defense". If it exists on your system the Selknam Defense program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Selknam Defense in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Selknam Defense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Selknam Defense:
- The software company is: www.meridian4.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/306260
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Selknam Defense.
8. After removing Selknam Defense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Selknam Defense that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Selknam Defense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Selknam Defense by Bad Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Selknam Defense by Bad Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Selknam Defense supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:04:53.760